If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS FOR EASYSTART HOMES
All the information on this website (www.easystarthomes.com.au) is published in good faith and for general information purposes only.
Easystart Homes is a Summit Homes Group Company and does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Easystart Homes), is strictly at your own risk. Summit Homes Group will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
EASYSTART HOMES HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES
Images featuring house and land packaged on the Easystart Homes website are solely for illustrative purposes only and may include building features not currently supplied by Easystart Homes.
The house and land packages may illustrate building features, fixtures and fittings which are not included in the advertised price. Prices are subject to change.
While Easystart Homes takes all reasonable care to ensure all the information on the website is up-to-date and accurate, the information provided should not be relied upon as being error free.
The pricing specified may vary and is subject to change based on the individual lot price. Once the price valuation of the land is submitted, the site work plans are completed and other building costs are taken into consideration, can a specified price be provided.
For detailed pricing, please talk to a Easystart Homes sales consultant. The land component of this package may not be owned by Summit Homes Group; however we have been provided authority to advertise by the land owner. At the time of listing the price was correct and the land was still available for sale.
DISPLAY HOMES FOR SALE
Images featuring on the Display Homes for Sales page of the Easystart Homes website are solely for marketing purposes only and may include building features, fixtures, fittings and furnishings not included in the sale of the home.
While Summit Homes Group takes all reasonable care to ensure all the information on the website is up-to-date and accurate, the information provided should not be relied upon as being error free.
SUMMIT HOMES GROUP REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Referrer: The Referrer must be a previous client of one of the Summit Homes Group divisions and must have reached construction stage, with all progress payments up to date.
• Referred Buyer: The Referred Buyer must be a new client of the Summit Homes Group.
• Builder: Tangent Nominees Pty Ltd (ACN 008 865 585) trading as the Summit Homes Group includes the following brands and divisions: Summit Homes, Summit Projects, Summit Home Improvements, Summit Realty, Summit Granny Flats, Summit South West, New Generation Homes, Summit Homes Group, Westgate Financial Services, Combined Property Settlements.
• Past Clients: Includes any client who has signed a contract, reached construction stage and fulfilled their contractual obligations with any of the above Summit Homes Group divisions.
1. The Summit Homes Group Referral Program (Referral Program) allows for a past client (Referrer) of the Summit Homes Group (Builder) to refer a new client (Referred Buyer) who is able to enter a building contract and meet their contractual obligations with the Builder.
REFERRAL FEES PAYABLE
2. Referral Fee: $2,000 in total - split between the Referrer ($1,000) and the Referred Buyer ($1,000).
3. The $1,000 for the Referred Buyer will be redeemable as a $1,000 pre-start allowance.
4. The $1,000 will be paid to the Referrer by bank transfer upon the Referred Buyer’s home has commenced construction, (Slab Down) providing all milestone payments by the Referred Buyer are up to date at this stage.
ENTRY ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
5. To be eligible to receive the Referral Fee, the Referrer must: a) Refer a Referred Buyer to the Summit Homes Group via the Referral Form (Form), which can be accessed here https://summit.summithomesgroup.com.au/referral
b) The Referred Buyer must advise the Summit Homes Group that they are a referred client and provide details at (or before) the signing of the PPA (Preparation of Plans Agreement).
No referrals will be accepted after this stage.
c) The Referral Fee for both the Referrer and the Referred Purchaser is non-transferable, is not offered in conjunction with any other promotional offer and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
6. The responsibility of privacy rests with the Referrer. The Referrer must seek approval from the Referred Buyer before submitting their details to the Summit Homes Group. The Summit Homes Group will not disclose personal details to any third parties and will only act upon the information provided by the Referrer, by making contact with the Referred Buyer.
7. The Summit Homes Group Referral Program is subject to change and may be altered at any time.
8. This Referral Program is effective from 1st October 2018.
9. Summit Homes Group reserves the right to cancel the program or vary the terms and conditions of the Referral Program at its discretion.
10. Summit Homes Group reserves the right to terminate the Referral Fee at any time if there is a breach of the relevant HIA Building Contract by the contracted Referred Buyer or Referrer. All progress payments under the Building Contract must be paid on time.
11. If the HIA building contract is terminated, the Referral Fee will not be paid to either the Referrer or the Referred Buyer.
12. The Summit Homes Group management decisions are final and may not be contested. Once a decision is made, no further correspondence will be entered into.
13. There is no limit to the amount of Referrals that can be generated by the same Referrer.
14. By submitting the Referral request, you are indicating acceptance of these terms and conditions.
EASYSTART HOMES PROMOTIONS
Promotions and prices may differ between Perth Metro and the South West. For full details please speak to a New Homes Consultant.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
To read the full terms and conditions, click here.