186 Quokka Road, Brabham
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
Benefits of the Nova 10.5
Building your first home has been so easy!
The family-friendly, three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is sure to impress from the inside and out.
The master suite is a parents' haven of privacy, complete with walk-in robe and well-appointed ensuite.
The spacious open plan kitchen, living, dining area connect seamlessly with the home theatre to create one large space for entertaining.
While the children's bedrooms are cleverly zoned to separate them from the entertaining zones for maximum peace and quiet.
A stylish street presence is delivered by the modern elevation with contrasting feature pier.
Plenty of clever storage options including built-in robes to all bedrooms, built-in pantry to kitchen and linen closet make this a home you can grow into.
Features of this home include:
• 3x2 with a theatre room
• Selection of quality flooring to living areas
• Quality carpet including underlay to bedrooms and theatre
• Quality roller blinds to all windows
• Hobless showers
• 900mm European cooking appliances
• Site costs allowance included
• Lifetime structural warranty
• Part of the Summit Homes Group – WA’s leading home builder and multiple Project Builder of The Year winner
Features of the community:
• Located in the picturesque Whiteman Edge Estate, surrounded by landscaped parks with primary schools and high schools nearby, it’s an ideal location for a growing family
• Less than 20 minutes to the city
• Close to freeway access and public transport , Swan Valley and Caversham wildlife park
Features of the Nova 10.5
- Walk-in Pantry
- Home Theatre
- Walk-in Robe
- Stunning elevation
- Parent’s retreat
- Built-in Robes
- Ample Storage
- Open Plan Living
- Intelligent Zoning