175 Norfolk Drive, Southern River
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
Own it for $370* per week
*Terms and conditions apply. Click to view
Terms and conditions
Benefits of the Philadelphia
The Philadelphia is perfect for those growing families who like their own space with its 5 bedroom, and multiple living or activity areas.
The heart of the home, the open plan living, dining and games area is seamlessly connected to the kitchen so the family can spend meals and quality time together. Down the hall are the 4 minor bedrooms and the activity room (which can act as a study or kid's games room), separated from the rest of house to keep the mess and noise under control.
With the master at the front of the home, away from the kids, so you'll get some well-earned peace and quiet!
About Natures Edge Estate
Nestled alongside stunning natural bushland, and surrounded by established schools, shops, parks, and easy transport links, Natures Edge Private Estate is set to be a truly special community where the grass is greener on all sides.
It’s living the way you’ve always wanted – connected to your community in a natural setting, and closely linked to all you need for daily life to thrive.
- Just 5-7 minutes to private and public schools, with future estate primary school opening 2021.
- Only 7-10 minutes from local shopping centre and Canning Vale, with future retail centre 3 minutes away.
- Close to major road networks and public transport links, and only 30 minutes’ drive to Perth CBD.
- Walk to Sutherlands Park 3 minutes away, and enjoy a retained conservation area adjacent to Natures Edge.
Features of the Philadelphia
- Walk-In Pantry
- Home Theatre
- Activity Room
- Walk-In Robe
- 900mm Westinghouse Appliances
Create a package that's totally you
Finding the perfect block 📍 and home design 🏠 to match doesn't need to be so hard. Complete the quiz to let us know what you're looking for, and we'll do the rest.