This competition is run and administered by Easystart Homes, a subsidiary of Summit Homes Group (BC10689) and abides by the rules and regulations of Western Australian Gaming and Liquor Laws.
Easystart Homes’ Easy Win promotion will enter all registrations received on its website promotions page and completed entry coupons between 4 March 2022 (“Start Date”) to 11.59pm 4 July 2022 (“End Date”) (inclusively, “the Promotion Period”).
This competition is a trade promotion lottery and there is no cost to enter.
Entry into the ‘Win $25k Towards a Home’ Competition (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry
One (1) winner will be drawn every month for 4 months during the promotion period. The “promoters” decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of this competition is the Easy Win promotion (“Competition”).
- The winner will be selected at random at the Easystart Homes/Summit Homes Group head office, 242 Leach Hwy, Myaree 6154.
- The promoter of the Competition is Summit Homes Group trading as Easystart Homes (“Promoter”)
- The Competition commences at 4 March 2022 (“Start Date”) and closes at 11.59pm 4 July 2022 (“End Date”).
- For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is affected by ONLY the following:
(a) by completing the Easy Win registration form on the Easystart website at easystarthomes.com.au OR by placing it in the competition box at an Easystart display home; AND
(b) by only submitting 1 entry per person;
- The prize, of winning your deposit, for this competition equates to $5,000 (five thousand dollars) AUD.
(a) The prize value has been determined based on the below assumptions:
- a contract value of $500,000;
- utilising a Keystart loan with a 2% deposit;
- allowing for fees and charges of $5,000;
- subtracting the First Home Owners Grant worth $10,000.
(b)The prize amount of $5,000 is fixed, and will not change should the winner’s contract be of a lesser or greater value.
(c) Although Keystart and First Home Owners Grant have been used in the calculation of the winning amount and the winner does not need to be eligible or used to be a successful winner.
- For the purposes of the Competition each Entrant, must:
(a) be over the age of eighteen years;
(b)be an Australian permanent resident or citizen;
(c)live in Western Australia;
(d)not be currently building a home with a business other than Easystart Homes; AND
(e)not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 8 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is not open to:
(a) Persons who qualify as employees of Summit Homes Group, and their immediate families;
(b) Persons who qualify as employees of partnering suppliers, and their immediate families;
(c) Any Person who may have worked on any aspects of this Competition on behalf of Easystart Homes and their immediate families, or any third party.
(d) Current clients of Easystart Homes or the Summit Homes Group at the time of entry
- To be selected as the winner, the entrant must meet the below criteria:
(a) Competition is applicable for entrants building with Easystart Homes only.
(b) The winner can only use the prize money towards their build with Easystart Homes.
(c) The home must be built using the BrickHybrid construction method (brick and steel framed home)
(d) Build within Summit Homes Group Perth Metro / Mandurah build area
(e) Sign a PPA before 31 August 2022
(f) Should the PPA or contract be cancelled the prize will be voided
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or incomplete entry forms.
- If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an Entrant pursuant to clause 7 and 9, or is excluded by clause 8, the decision of The promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected via a random draw. The drawn winning entry will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the drawing of the winner and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition, any entry the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the drawn winner not meet the Competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then another entry will be selected until a winner that meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions is selected.
- The prize winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom they feel may have manipulated the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
- Entrants Information
(a) By entering the Competition you give Easystart consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
(b) All entries become the property of Easystart Homes and the Summit Homes Group.
(c) All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by Easystart Homes and Summit Homes Group. Easystart collects your personal information (PI) to contact you in relation to requests for further information.
(d) Easystart may, unless you advise otherwise, use the PI for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact Easystart via email at email@example.com or write to Privacy Officer at Easystart Homes PO Box 4028 Myaree Bc WA 6960.
- If an entrant chooses to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the entrant’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- The prize, $4,000, can be used towards any part of the building process that the winners choose. i.e. prestart allowance, inclusion upgrades, credit on account. This will be determined in consultation with the winner, their new homes consultant and/or client administrator.
(a) The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
(b) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and without notice.
- Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
(a) advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Easystart website www.easystarthomes.com.au;
(b) promptly destroy all entries received.
- Date and Place of Draw
A winner will be drawn, from the entries for the 30 day period preceding on the 5th of each month during the promotion period, at the Easystart Homes head office, 242 Leach Hwy, Myaree 6154.
- Any decision the Promoter makes with regards to the Competition is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Easystart reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with the Competition if considered necessary, without notice.
- This promotion is administered by Easystart Homes, and not BlueScope Steel Limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible nor liable for the administration of this promotion and you should direct any questions regarding this promotion to Easystart Homes.
TRUECORE® is a registered trademark of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058. All rights reserved.
✨ Enter here ✨